Dance Contest Friday Oct. 5th!
The UPTONES perform 2 sets! The Agent Deadlies open the show!
Best dancer wins $200! RSVP at the EVENT PAGE and get ready to skank yr butt off!
RULES for the Dance Contest!
1. REMEMBER, THE JUDGES ARE ALWAYS WATCHING THE DANCE FLOOR!
2. Start SKANKING upon entry.
3. You will be judged during The Agent Deadlies and The Uptones 1st set.
4. Remember Rule 1!
5. Once you get a number, from one of the judges, start SKANKING and remember Rule #1!
6. Winners will be announced at the end of The Uptones’ second set!
7. Top Ten dancers will receive prizes.
Celebrate with The Uptones, they are introducing Emily Jayne, their newest lead vocalist. All the former Uptones vocalists, Erik Rader, Charles Stella, Moose Lethridge, along with Eric Din, Paul Jackson and Emily Jayne, will perform songs from the upcoming CD, “East Bay Orbits,” on February 25th at The Ashkenaz in Berkeley. This unique event also features the East Bay debut of Dan P. and The Bricks, (featuring members of MU330 and Slow Gherkin) and The Danger Babes, an upcoming duo from San Francisco.
Friday, Feb 25, 2011 8:30 PM PST (8:00 PM Doors)
Ashkenaz, 1317 San Pablo, Berkeley, CA
Buy tickets online!